Start Free sex chat liverpool no registration

Free sex chat liverpool no registration

If you need to find the nearest GP to your Halls or other accommodation visit the NHS Choices website or ring NHS advice on 111 (free of charge).

Please contact your local Primary Care Trust (PCT) - it is their responsibility to help you find a local dentist. They will give you the address and telephone number of a local NHS Dentist who can provide treatment for you.

Emergency dental treatment If you need emergency dental treatment, you should contact NHS Direct on 08454647 and they will be able to direct you to the most appropriate service.

You can also find out more information on the Meningitis Research site and Meningitis Now Students going to university for the first time, including overseas and mature students up to the age of 25, should contact their GP to have the Meningitis ACWY vaccine, ideally before the start of or in the first few weeks of the academic year.

Also if you are a first time student, under the age of 25, have still not received the vaccine and are coming back in the next Semester after Christmas break be sure to speak to your GP about getting the Meningitis ACWY vaccine Further info: https:// It is recommended that all students between 18 - 25 years old are up to date with their MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella) vaccination.

We also provide wellbeing advisers to our students.

While counselling is focused on providing a safe place for students to talk about their issues, the wellbeing adviser (a professionally registered qualified mental health practitioner with many years' experience) is on hand to offer more practical support in a range of ways, including: confidential advice, guidance and information about issues related to mental wellbeing and mental distress.

They can apply to the Low Income Scheme, using form HC1, the same as all other adults to see if they qualify for help.

For more info visit: NHS Help with Health Costs You can also refer to the Choose Well information to help you decide what kind of medical care you require: The Department of Health recommends that all students be fully immunised before arrival at university.

Please give your new doctor this information when you start university.

Meningitis is an inflammation of the lining surrounding the brain caused by different organisms including bacteria, viruses, fungi and amoeba.

Students in full-time education who are under the age of 19 are automatically entitled to full help with health costs (except travel costs, in which case they can apply to the Low Income Scheme).